3301The 3301 is a classic 5-pocket jean and represents the cleanest style in the G-Star denim range. Based on the hard-wearing laborer's pant of Western origins, which was known for its ‘non-fit’, the 3301 is a wardrobe staple. Its name is derived from the fabric and color code of the first raw denim introduced by G-Star in 1996.
The G-Star 3301 slim jeans feature a classic 5-pocket construction inspired by authentic Western jeans.
- Mid waist
- 5-pocket construction
- Narrow from thigh to hem
- Shank button fly
Heavy Elto Pure Superstretch
Versatile, high quality superstretch quality with an authentic denim aesthetic, superb recovery, soft handfeel and pure indigo cast. This shade is made with sustainable aniline-free pre reduced indigo technology.
- Weight 12.3 oz denim
- 3x1 right hand twill construction
- Excellent stretch, over 35% and superb recovery
- 92% Cotton, 6% Elastomultiester (T400® EcoMade), 2% Elastane (Lycra®)
- The LYCRA® fibers we use are high performance stretch fibers which hold a Gold Level Material Health Certificate from the Cradle to Cradle Products Innovation Institute.
- By buying cotton products from G-Star Raw, you're supporting more sustainable cotton farming through the Better Cotton Initiative. Better Cotton is sourced via a system of Mass Balance. Find out more about our sustainable materials.
Faded Clear Sky
30°C normal process
Art. nr.: 51001-C051-C283