3301The 3301 is a classic 5-pocket jean and represents the cleanest style in the G-Star denim range. Based on the hard-wearing laborer's pant of Western origins, which was known for its ‘non-fit’, the 3301 is a wardrobe staple. Its name is derived from the fabric and color code of the first raw denim introduced by G-Star in 1996.
The G-Star 3301 slim jeans feature a classic 5-pocket construction inspired by authentic Western jeans. These slim jeans offer a button closure.
- Mid waist
- 5 pockets
- Narrow from thigh to hem
- Shank button fly
- Label at the back waist- cow grain leather
Nero Black Stretch Denim
A black stretch denim with an authentic slub structure. High stretch and superb recovery as well as a soft handfeel is created in a sustainable way. The shade of this black denim is designed to age with an array of grey and anthracite tones.
- Weight 11.5 oz stretch denim
- 3x1 right hand twill construction
- High stretch, superb recovery
- 98% Cotton, 2% Elastane
- By buying cotton products from G-Star Raw, you're supporting more sustainable cotton farming through the Better Cotton Initiative. Better Cotton is sourced via a system of Mass Balance. Find out more about our sustainable materials"about our sustainable materials.”
- Dye created by Archroma's sustainable Diresul RDT dyestuff.
Worn In Black Onyx Restored
Washed black denim shade, finished with worn in details and repaired sections.
30°C normal process
Art. nr.: 51001-B479-D108