The design of this Stacked Pocket blazer features chest pockets with a flap and hidden snap closures. A graphic embroidery is placed just above. Also the waist shows flap pockets. This unlined jacket offers a button closure and a lapel collar. By closing the top button a raised collar remains. A roomy inner pocket adds the final detail.
- Mandarin collar when closed- lapel collar when opened
- Long sleeves with slit and button
- Chest pockets with flap- hidden snap closure
- Waist pockets- flap closure
- Inside: pocket- side entry, hanger loop
- Button closure
Famous Brushed Herringbone Recycled Organic
This compact fabric was inspired by the vintage army uniforms from the G-Star RAW archive. It offers a pronounced herringbone weave, creating a fine striped texture. This fabric is made from sustainable yarns of organic cotton and recycled polyester.
- Woven fabric - fine herringbone structure
- Peach finish, soft touch
- 65% Polyester ( Recycled), 35% Organic cotton
- Recycled polyester is produced from post-consumer or post-industrial waste materials such as PET plastic bottles and apparel. Material that would otherwise have been sent to landfill or to incineration.
- Organic cotton fibers are free of toxic pesticides and chemical fertilizers. Growing organic cotton improves the soil quality, prevents water contamination and conserves biodiversity, while saving up to 60% water.
- Pocket lining: 50% Polyester (Recycled), 50% Organic cotton
Do not wash
Art. nr.: D20658-C893-5812