This G-Whistler hooded padded jacket is cut from a water repellent fabric, quilted in a horizontal stitch down. The detachable peak hood is constructed with a high raised front and offers pull cords inside for optimum protection. The peak can be fixated if preferred. Also the straight hem is adjustable, as there is a puller cord hidden inside. A heavy piping runs alongside the sleeves. This padded jacket offers welt pockets at the waist and a double inner pocket. The inside is finished with a graphic printed lining.
- Adjustable peak hood, pull cord inside, raised front -detachable
- Quilted, padded design
- Broad welt waist pockets- snap button closure
- Piping is set alongside the back sleeves
- Inside: hanger loop and double inner pocket
- Zipper closure- wind blocker underneath, hidden pull cord at the hem
Namic Lite Recycled Water Repellent Allover
A durable lightweight tightly woven fabric. The water repellent finish gives a comfortable wear. A graphic print is added.
- Lightweight weave- allover printed
- Outer and Lining: 100% Polyester (Recycled)
- Padding: 100% Polyester
- Recycled polyester is produced from post-consumer or post-industrial waste materials such as PET plastic bottles and apparel. Material that would otherwise have been sent to landfill or to incineration.
- By giving discarded resources a new life, we save raw materials, water, chemicals and energy. Preventing further extraction of a non-renewable resource.
- This product is enhanced with sustainable PFC free high-performance water repellent finish.
Cool Grey Woodland Camo
Do not bleach
Art. nr.: D20100-C441-D436