Woven drawstring- eyelet
Waistband hidden snap and shank button closure
Katon Denim Organic
- Weight 9.5 oz, 3x1 Right hand twill construction
- Very soft handfeel
- 100% Organic cotton - Organic cotton fibers are free of toxic pesticides and chemical fertilizers. By choosing organic cotton, we can save up to 60% water.
- This denim features the innovative RFTP indigo, using 15% less indigo, 70% less chemicals, no salts, and produces no salt by-product during reduction and dyeing process, consequently saving water and leaving clean and recyclable water effluent.
- When it comes to wash 98% of the water will be recycled and re-used and 2% evaporates, leaving 0 water to be discharged into local environment. The washed styles are also partially air dried, saving 85% of energy.
- Cradle to Cradle Product Innovation Institute, applies the most rigorous certification standard in the world when it comes to circular product design.
Worn In Atoll Blue
Art nr: d19671-b253-c471
RESPONSIBLE MATERIALS RANKING
It is our ambition to continuously improve the environmental impact of our products. This overview displays the composition of this garment and ranks the fibers (in the main fabric of the garment) according to their environmental impact. The categories were defined by combining existing industry tools and scoring mechanisms. Learn more
- Cotton (Organic)fibers are free of toxic pesticides and chemical fertilizers.