Long sleeves, cuffs- snap button closure
Flap pockets at the chest- hidden snap button
Shoulder panel with loop detail, pleat caught underneath
Snap button closure
Lightweight Hoola Denim Organic
- Lighter weight 6.3 oz denim
- Uneven texture
- 90% Organic cotton, 10% Linen
- Organic cotton fibers are free of toxic pesticides and chemical fertilizers. Growing organic cotton improves the soil quality, prevents water contamination and conserves biodiversity, while saving up to 60% water.
- Linen is renewable and biodegradable natural fiber that normally does not require use of pesticides. Furthermore it uses less water and is stronger than conventional cotton.
Antique Faded Scuba Blue
Art nr: d22921-d306-d888
RESPONSIBLE MATERIALS RANKING
It is our ambition to continuously improve the environmental impact of our products. This overview displays the composition of this garment and ranks the fibers (in the main fabric of the garment) according to their environmental impact. The categories were defined by combining existing industry tools and scoring mechanisms. Learn more
- Cotton (Organic)fibers are free of toxic pesticides and chemical fertilizers.
- Linenmade from fibers of the flax plant. Producing linen requires less energy and water compared to conventional fibers.