- DENIM DESTINATION–Shop the Collection
Inner piece: long sleeved knitted top with balaclava hood, extended zipper- snaps aside to fixate to inflatable vest
Outer piece: Inflatable 3D vest, - adjustable pressure by handpump inside
Outer piece: zipper pockets at the waist, rubberized detail around the edges
Outer piece: straight hem- adjustable cord inside
Attention: this garment is by no means a safety jacket or a buoyancy aid- fashion item only. Do NOT use as a lifejacket.
Note: Mind sharp objects to protect the inflatable membrane inside.
Air Kayak Flat Weave Recycled Water Repellent
- Outer piece: woven, 100% Polyester (Recycled)
- Additional inflatable membrane, other fabric: 100% Polyester, padding 100% Polyester (Recycled)
- Lining: 65% Merino Wool, 35% Cotton
- Inner piece: 70% Polyester (Recycled), 30% Polyester
- Recycled polyester is produced from post-consumer or post-industrial waste materials such as PET plastic bottles and apparel. Material that would otherwise have been sent to landfill or to incineration.
- This product is enhanced with sustainable PFC free high-performance water repellent finish.
Art nr: d22181-d207-6484
RESPONSIBLE MATERIALS RANKING
It is our ambition to continuously improve the environmental impact of our products. This overview displays the composition of this garment and ranks the fibers (in the main fabric of the garment) according to their environmental impact. The categories were defined by combining existing industry tools and scoring mechanisms. Learn more
- Polyester (Recycled)made from pre- or post-consumer plastic/polyester waste, of which PET bottles are the most common source. By giving discarded resources a new life we save raw materials, water, chemicals and energy.