GSRR 3D jumpsuit A is designed by our Raw Research department. Created out of two denim types, this overall offers a roomy top with wider sleeves. By closing the snaps at the edge, a tighter sleeve can be created. A tipping is added to the band collar and offers a concealed front closure that moves on to a zipper fly. This jumpsuit shows flap pockets with a shank button at the front. The coin pocket is repositioned towards the inside of the waist and the patch pockets at the back are enriched with a silicon graphic, offering a raised A-shaped design. Style this onesie as you like it, the choice is yours.
- Band collar, tipping along the back
- Semi short sleeves, adjustable width- snap button closures
- Chest pockets with a flap- shank button. Looped tape placed above
- Inset pockets- concealed coin pocket, back pockets -raised A graphic
- Woven tape- looped at the chest
- Concealed snap button closure, zipper fly with shank button closure
Kaiyo Redlisting Denim
Japanese selvedge denim, offering 9 oz weight, woven in a 2 by 1 right hand twill construction. This denim is constructed on old shuttle looms with low tensions and low speed in order to give the surface of the fabric an authentic look and touch. A special dyeing technique is applied to simulate the traditional hank dyeing technique from the past.
- Weight 9 oz denim
- Selvedge denim
- 2x1 right hand twill construction
- 100% Cotton
- By buying cotton products from G-Star Raw, you're supporting more sustainable cotton farming through the Better Cotton Initiative. Better Cotton is sourced via a system of Mass Balance. Find out more about our sustainable materials.
Untreated and pure, ready for you to break in and make your own.
65-85°f normal process
Art. nr.: D21096-C990-001