- Free shippingON ORDERS OVER $75
Arc 3D Boyfriend
Slightly dropped crotch
Regular at the hips, roomy around the thigh, tapered towards the ankle
3D design -Inner leg panels, shaping darts at the inner knee
Choose your usual jeans size for a real boyfriend look or one size down to wear it higher and tighter on your hips.
Kir Night Stretch Denim Organic
- Developed with RFTPi-Raw for the Planet Indigo-world’s cleanest indigo dyeing process, formulated in partnership with DyStar®, G-Star and Artistic Milliners.
- Raw for the Planet Indigo uses 15% less indigo, 70% less chemicals, no salts, and produces no salt by-product during reduction and dyeing process, consequently saving water and leaving clean and recyclable water effluent.
- 11.2 oz stretch denim, 3x1 right hand twill multicount construction, 98% Organic cotton, 2% Elastane (ROICA™ V550)
- Organic cotton fibers are free of toxic pesticides and chemical fertilizers. Growing organic cotton improves the soil quality, prevents water contamination and conserves biodiversity, while saving up to 60% water.
- Elastane (ROICA™ V550) is degradable premium stretch fiber from Japan, which holds a Gold Level Material Health Certificate™ from the Cradle to Cradle Products Innovation Institute.
- Cradle to Cradle Certification™ is the only certification in the world designed for circular product economy and it is the most rigorous because it requires unparalleled levels of transparency across the supply chain as it looks at a product design from 5 different perspectives: material health, water stewardship, social fairness, material reutilization and use of renewable energies.
Worn In Deep Water
Art nr: d19821-c830-c596
RESPONSIBLE MATERIALS RANKING
It is our ambition to continuously improve the environmental impact of our products. This overview displays the composition of this garment and ranks the fibers (in the main fabric of the garment) according to their environmental impact. The categories were defined by combining existing industry tools and scoring mechanisms. Learn more
- Cotton (Organic)fibers are free of toxic pesticides and chemical fertilizers.
- Elastane (ROICA™ V550)a degradable premium stretch fiber from Japan, which holds a Gold Level Material Health Certificate from the Cradle to Cradle Products Innovation Institute.