Deck Ultra High Wide LegThis new blueprint is based on the sailors' clothing in the late 18th century. Sailors scrubbing and whitening the wooden ship decks wore wide pants that allowed to move freely.
These Deck pants offer an ultra high waist on a wide-legged silhouette. The G-Star Raw Deck jeans are designed to fit smoothly around the waist and hips and open up to a wide leg. The hem is easy to trim. As it's kept unfolded, you can shorten it to your perfect length if needed. Combine them with high heels to make it complete.
- Ultra high waist
- 5 pocket construction, welt coin pocket inserted below waistband
- Fitted around the hip, widens from thigh towards the hem
- Hem is easy to trim. As the hem is kept unfolded, you can create your own preferred length. Or just keep it as is.
- Zip fly
- Cow leather label at the back side waist
Kir Denim Organic 2.0
This is a 3rd edition of the World's 1st Cradle to Cradle Certified® Gold G-Star Denim Fabric which was initially released in February 2018. This 2.0 version is still a unisex quality with an oz update to its weight and re-freshed, more dynamic denim character.
- Developed with RFTPi-Raw for the Planet Indigo-world’s cleanest indigo dyeing process, formulated in partnership with DyStar®, G-Star and Artistic Milliners.
- Raw for the Planet Indigo uses 15% less indigo, 70% less chemicals, no salts, and produces no salt by-product during reduction and dyeing process, consequently saving water and leaving clean and recyclable water effluent.
- 100% Organic cotton
- Organic cotton fibers are free of toxic pesticides and chemical fertilizers. Growing organic cotton helps to improve soil quality, prevents water contamination and conserves biodiversity. By choosing organic cotton, we can save up to 60% water.
- 8 dip indigo, 3x1 right hand twill construction, Mid weight 11.5 oz denim
- Fabric chemistry with 0 risk for people and the environment
Sun Faded Ice Fog Destroyed
Light shade of indigo denim finished with fades, destroyed sections and a worn in effect at the hips and inner knees.
105°F mild process
Art. nr.: D19058-B988-C275