3301The 3301 is a classic 5-pocket jean in a modernized, flattering construction. Extensive research into how to give the wearer maximum enhancement is applied in this style, from careful seam placements to the perfectly shaped back pocket – the 3301 is a true wardrobe staple.
The G-Star 3301 skinny jeans feature a classic 5-pocket construction inspired by authentic Western jeans. This version offers a high waist and an ankle length, finished with a ripped edge at the hem.
- High waist
- 5-pocket construction
- Tight from thigh to hem
- Shank button fly
- Unpicked leg hem
- Zip fly
Versatile, high quality superstretch fabric with an authentic denim aesthetic in an indigo cast with slight black undertones. Offering superb recovery and soft handfeel. This shade is made with sustainable aniline-free pre reduced indigo technology.
- Mid weight 10.2 oz denim
- 3x1 right hand twill construction
- 91% Cotton, 7% Elastomultiester(T400® EcoMade) , 2% Elastane (Lycra®)
- By buying cotton products from G-Star Raw, you're supporting more sustainable cotton farming through the Better Cotton Initiative. Better Cotton is sourced via a system of Mass Balance. Find out more about our sustainable materials.
- LYCRA® T400® ECOMADE is a sustainable stretch fiber, partially made from recycled and renewable resources. Designed to make garments last longer and hold their shape wear after wear.
- Introduced to market by G-Star RAW in collaboration with Archroma and Advance Denim. This aniline-free pre-reduced indigo technology holds a Gold Level Material Health Certificate from the Cradle to Cradle Products Innovation Institute.
Vintage Ripped Sky
A medium shade of indigo denim with fades and destroyed details.
65-85°f normal process
Art. nr.: D16798-8968-B173