This style is crafted from Cradle to Cradle Certified™ Gold G-Star Denim Fabric, which chemistry presents 0 risk for people and planet. The Eyevi jeans is based on a utility work pant from the 40's. As women wore these type of jeans when working in the factories. The Eyevi offers a loose cut silhouette allowing for ease of movement to work freely.
- Loose, relaxed waistband
- High waist
- Wide leg
- Oversized utility front pockets- incl coin pocket caught in side seam
- Single back pocket with flap- 2 button closure
Model is 1.76m and is wearing a size 27/32 (US 4/32, Waist 63cm, Hips 91cm). See size guide
Kir Denim Organic 2.0
This is a 3rd edition of the World's 1st Cradle to Cradle Certified™ Gold G-Star Denim Fabric which was initially released in February 2018. This 2.0 version is still a unisex quality with an oz update to its weight and re-freshed, more dynamic denim character.
- Developed with RFTPi-Raw for the Planet Indigo-world’s cleanest indigo dyeing process, formulated in partnership with DyStar®, G-Star and Artistic Milliners.
- Raw for the Planet Indigo uses 15% less indigo, 70% less chemicals, no salts, and produces no salt by-product during reduction and dyeing process, consequently saving water and leaving clean and recyclable water effluent.
- 100% Organic cotton
- Organic cotton fibers are free of toxic pesticides and chemical fertilizers. Growing organic cotton helps to improve soil quality, prevents water contamination and conserves biodiversity. By choosing organic cotton, we can save up to 91% water.
- 8 dip indigo, 3x1 right hand twill construction, mid weight 11.5 oz denim
- Fabric chemistry with 0 risk for people and the environment
3D Raw Denim
Untreated and pure, ready for you to break in and make your own, expertly finished with a 3D effect at the hip.
40° normal process
Art. nr.: D16096-B988-1241