JociNext generation 3d denim innovation for women’s jeans challenging the conventional seams. Inspired in movement and keeping a flattering silhouette. The main dart from back to front follows the body shape and gives space only where needed. The front rise creates a very distinctive and recognizable look.
This style is crafted from Cradle to Cradle Certified® Gold G-Star Stretch Denim Fabric, a World's 1st. G-Star RAW release- Joci 3D mid slim jeans- a new 3D innovation based on movement. Inspired by the movements of one of the jazzy icons, we designed a seam that runs from the back pocket towards the knee, ending at the hem in a small slit. Creating a 3D shape for freedom of movement and easy access of the foot. A new pattern was created where normal side seams dissapear and are replaced by a side dart. The front rise is lowered with an overlapped fly, creating an asymmetric construction. A mid rise front is combined with a higher back to ensure comfort end freedom of movement. The legs are slim fitted.
- Fitted waistband, overlapped fly construction creating a lowered rise
- Mid rise at front, high rise at back
- New seam positioning, changing side seams at hip in to darts
- Slim legs
- Small slit created at hem- easy foot access
- G-Star RAW label at backside waist
Kir Stretch Denim Organic
Designed by G-Star RAW, this is a world's 1st Cradle to Cradle Certified® Gold Stretch Denim Fabric. It is our follow up to the world's 1st non-stretch Cradle to Cradle Certified® Gold denim fabric, which we introduced to the market in February 2018.
- Developed with RFTPi-Raw for the Planet Indigo-world’s cleanest indigo dyeing process, formulated in partnership with DyStar®, G-Star and Artistic Milliners.
- Raw for the Planet Indigo uses 15% less indigo, 70% less chemicals, no salts, and produces no salt by-product during reduction and dyeing process, consequently saving water and leaving clean and recyclable water effluent.
- 98% Organic cotton, 2% Elastane (ROICA™ V550)
- Organic cotton fibers are free of toxic pesticides and chemical fertilizers. Growing organic cotton helps to improve soil quality, prevents water contamination and conserves biodiversity. By choosing organic cotton, we can save up to 91% water.
- Elastane (ROICA™ V550) is degradable premium stretch fiber from Japan, which holds a Gold Level C2C Certified Material Health Certificate™ from the Cradle to Cradle Products Innovation Institute.
- Fabric chemistry with 0 risk for people and the environment.
Lightly laundered to soften the fabric and give a more comfortable fit from day one.
65-85°f normal process
Art. nr.: D15310-B767-082