Tight from thigh to hem
Slander Black Super Stretch Denim
- Superior stretch and recovery
- 40% Tencel®, 31% cotton, 28% polyester, 1% elastane (Lycra®)
- RAW Sustainable. RAW Sustainable garments are made of materials that are sustainable and contribute towards minimizing the environmental impact of the G-Star collection.
- Tencel® is made from FSC™-certified eucalyptus that has low impact on the environment.
Art nr: d07150-6009-001
RESPONSIBLE MATERIALS RANKING
It is our ambition to continuously improve the environmental impact of our products. This overview displays the composition of this garment and ranks the fibers (in the main fabric of the garment) according to their environmental impact. The categories were defined by combining existing industry tools and scoring mechanisms. Learn more
- Lyocell (Tencel™)fibres are derived from sustainably sourced wood pulp and, by using less water and closed loops for process chemicals, have a lower environmental impact than conventional lyocell.
- LYCRA® elastanethe LYCRA® fibers we use are high performance stretch fibers which hold a Gold Level Material Health Certificate from the Cradle to Cradle Products Innovation Institute.
- CottonBy choosing products that contain Cotton (BCI), you are supporting the Better Cotton Initiative’s mission to help cotton communities survive and thrive, while protecting and restoring the environment. BCI applies a mass balance system, which means that the cotton is mixed with conventional cotton in a complex supply chain. Because the end product may therefore not actually contain Better Cotton, we choose not to rank it.