The design of this short leather jacket is inspired by a 90’s Nato cold weather aircrew suit. Offering a double front closure of hidden buttons and a zipper. When the zipper is opened, a concealed chest pocket is accessible. This vintage leather jacket is fully lined and has a flat collar that can be worn raised when the tab underneath is closed. Offering a loose fit that can be tightened by the drawstrings at the inside waist. Welt pockets with a hidden snap are added to the waist. Snaps are also added the sleeves to create a tighter cuff when preferred.
- Shirt collar- tab added for a raised execution
- Long sleeves, adjustable wrist width - snaps
- Hidden chest pocket- side entry, waist pockets- hidden snaps
- Straight hem, stitched through, snap closure
- Inside: drawcord inside
- Zipper closure and a hidden button closure
Model is 5'9'' and is wearing a size S (Chest 31'', Waist 24'', Hips 35''). See size guide
Cotol Washed Leather
This jacket is created out of a supple sheep leather.
- Soft, supple handle
- 100% Sheep grain leather
- Lining body: 50% Polyester (Recycled), 50% Organic cotton, lining sleeve: 100% Polyester (Recycled)
Do not wash
Art. nr.: D20131-568-723