GSRR Officer Coat
The design of this lined GSRR officer coat shows original design elements from a vintage officer's coat. Offering an oversized silhouette with a fitted shoulder. Tighten the belt to create an A-line silhouette. The grown on tab at the front neck allows for a raised collar. An extra layer of protection is created by the additional high collar. Close the snaps to keep it upwards. Alternatively this collar can be worn open or taken off completely. Zipper pockets are placed at the waist and the back shows a deep slit with snaps. This coat offers a detachable liner coat. Wear it as a whole for additional warmth or wear each piece on it's own. The liner coat has a hidden snap closure, a slit at the back, waist pockets and an inner pocket.
- Raised collar- grown on tab closure
- Additional high collar with snaps- detachable zipper
- Long raglan sleeves, cuffed- snaps
- Zipper pockets at the waist, slit at the back - snap closures
- Hidden snap closure- double breasted
- Detachable liner- snap closure, waist pockets and inside pocket
Flightsuit Canvas Recycled
This Italian canvas is created by recycled polyester, obtained by recycled plastic bottles. The high twisted fibers create a pronounced panama weave structure.
- Compact woven canvas
- Coat: 100% Polyester (Recycled), inside collar: 75% Wool, 25% Polyester (Recycled)
- Recycled polyester is produced from post-consumer or post-industrial waste materials such as PET plastic bottles and apparel. Material that would otherwise have been sent to landfill or to incineration.
- By giving discarded resources a new life, we save raw materials, water, chemicals and energy. Preventing further extraction of a non-renewable resource.
- Liner: 75% Wool, 25% Polyester (Recycled), top section: 63% Cupro, 37% Cotton
Do not bleach
Art. nr.: D20057-C835-996