The E Utility sleeveless jacket is part of the Exclusives collection, where timeless design creates unique pieces. This style is cut in a slim fit, offering an embroidered design. Flap pockets are created at the chest and the side. The lower front shows a patch pocket with an additional pen compartment. This design features a band collar with a double snap closure. The snap closures at the front are partly visible, partly hidden.
- Band collar - double snap closure
- Flap pockets at the front shoulder and side
- Patch pocket lower side - pen compartment added
- Graphic allover embroidery
- Hidden and visible snap buttons
Melfort Denim Organic
In February 2018, G-Star was the 1st brand in the world to bring the Cradle to Cradle Certified™ Gold Denim fabric into the market under the name Kir denim Organic. This season G-Star Introduces the 8th edition of Cradle to Cradle Certified™ Gold Denim Fabric called Melfort Denim Organic. This lightweight denim offers an irregular slub character with a nap texture inspired by the 1950s. Dyed in a vibrant red cast indigo derived from the cleanest indigo dyeing process which we formulated with our partners DyStar® and Artistic Milliners back in 2017.
- Developed with RFTPi-Raw for the Planet Indigo-world’s cleanest indigo dyeing process, formulated in partnership with DyStar®, G-Star and Artistic Milliners.
- Raw for the Planet Indigo uses 15% less indigo, 70% less chemicals, no salts, and produces no salt by-product during reduction and dyeing process.
- 100% Organic cotton
- Organic cotton fibers are free of toxic pesticides and chemical fertilizers. By choosing organic cotton, we can save up to 60% water.
- Lightweight 9 oz denim, 3x1 right hand twill construction
- Fabric chemistry with 0 risk for people and the environment
Untreated and pure, ready for you to break in and make your own.
30° normal process
Art. nr.: D19705-C665-001