The design of this Mixed Cargo bomber jacket shows woven shoulder panels that proceed towards the upper arms. Military inspired flap pockets are placed at both sides. One of these is caught by a woven tape, while the other side shows an additional zipper pocket. Also at the waist pockets are created. Printed graphics at the chest and wrist offer the final touch to this zip through sweater.
- Ribbed collar, zipper closure
- Long sleeves, ribbed cuffs - graphic print above the cuff
- Straight hem, ribbed edge
- Shoulder & upper sleeve paneling
- One sleeve: zipper pocket combined with a deep flap pocket- Velcro closure
- Other sleeve: deep flap pocket - Velcro closure combined with a woven tape overlay
Heavy Sherland Sweat Recycled Unbrushed
This style is cut from a soft sweat fabric. The looped terry interior remains unbrushed.
- Soft knitted sweat fabric
- Unbrushed, looped interior
- Sweat: 60% Cotton, 40% Polyester (Recycled) Woven panels & pockets: 100% Cotton
- By buying cotton products from G-Star Raw, you're supporting more sustainable cotton farming through the Better Cotton Initiative. Better Cotton is sourced via a system of Mass Balance. Find out more about our sustainable materials.
- Recycled polyester is produced from post-consumer or post-industrial waste materials such as PET plastic bottles and apparel. Material that would otherwise have been sent to landfill or to incineration.
- By giving discarded resources a new life, we save raw materials, water, chemicals and energy. Preventing further extraction of a non-renewable resource.
30° mild process
Art. nr.: D19850-A613-6484