The unconventional. The curious.
The Radar 1/2 Shorts feature lowered pockets front and back for a low-slung look. Fine-gauge stitch-work unites authentic construction with refined design. A straight tapered fit and rolled up hems add originality to the style.
Straight Tapered Fit
- Mid waist
- Regular waistband
- Knee length
- Button closure
Model is 1.92m and is wearing a size 32 (Waist 76cm, Hips 87cm). See size guide
Kir Denim O Low Dip
The Radar 1\2 Shorts are cut from a Cradle to Cradle Certified™ Gold G-Star Denim Fabric, a world's 2nd after our 1st which was launched in February 2018. This season Kir Denim O got even more sustainable by being dyed with a minimal number of indigo dips in order to create a fresh summer look.
- Developed with RFTPi-Raw for the Planet Indigo-world’s cleanest indigo dyeing process, formulated in partnership with DyStar®, G-Star and Artistic Milliners.
- Designed to save additional 75% of water and 20% energy during fabric dyeing stage compared to world's most sustainable denim we launched in February 2018.
- Smart fabric design, has enabled us to cut wash steps in 1/2-assuring additional savings of 68% water, 47% energy and 62% chemicals per garment.
- 3x1 right hand twill. Medium weight 10.5 oz denim
- The fabric chemistry is with 0 risk for people and the environment
- 100% Organic Cotton
Skillfully finished with fades that resemble years of wear. Sustainably washed with 0 water waste and air dried to save 85% energy.
40° mild process
Art. nr.: D12380-A927-424