This Hawaiian Service shirt is cut in a straight fit, offering short sleeves and a straight hem. The open collar shows an additional buttonhole to allow for a fully closed version. A graphic print is placed at the front.
- Camp collar
- Short sleeves
- Straight hem
- Button closure
- Graphic print at the front
- Woven graphic label at the front hip
Grain Micro Twill Recycled
This lighter weight fabric quality offers a nice drape. Superfine recycled polyester and pronounced twill texture give body to this fabric while the Tencel™ add a soft touch. A vintage inspired digital graphic is added.
- Twill woven
- Soft touch
- 80% Polyester (Recycled), 20% Lyocell (Tencel™)
- Recycled polyester is produced from post-consumer or post-industrial waste materials such as PET plastic bottles and apparel. Material that would otherwise have been sent to landfill or to incineration.
- By giving discarded resources a new life, we save raw materials, water, chemicals and energy. Preventing further extraction of a non-renewable resource.
- TENCEL™ branded Lyocell fibers are derived from sustainable wood sources, harvested from certified and controlled sources using a closed loop production process.
65-85°f normal process
Art. nr.: D19911-C800-6484