Available color(s)Color sartho blue
Model is 6'2'' and is wearing a size 32 (Waist 32'', Hips 34''). See size guide
These Fatigue pants are designed in a relaxed fit that tapers down towards the ankle. Knee pads offer shaped darts for a comfy fit. Also the heels are reinforced. The pockets at the front offer a stitchdown and are combined with back pockets with a flap and hidden snap closure. The ticket pocket underneath makes it complete.
Relaxed Tapered Fit
- Mid waist
- Inset pockets
- Flap pockets at the back - hidden snap closure, ticket pocket underneath
- Fitted along the hip, wider through the legs, tapers towards the ankle
- Knee pads and heel guards
- Zip fly
Famous Brushed Herringbone Recycled Organic
Herringbone weave, offering a pronounced striped effect in the structure.
- Herringbone weave in a striped structure
- 65% Polyester (Recycled), 35% Organic cotton
- Recycled polyester is produced from post-consumer or post-industrial waste materials such as PET plastic bottles and apparel. Material that would otherwise have been sent to landfill or to incineration.
- Organic cotton fibers are free of toxic pesticides and chemical fertilizers. Growing organic cotton helps to improve soil quality, prevents water contamination and conserves biodiversity. By choosing organic cotton, we can save up to 60% water.
Do not bleach
Art. nr.: D21977-C893-6067