Type 49Type 49 jeans take inspiration from the American gold rush around 1849. When denim pants became symbol of that time for long-lasting garments for hard-working people. This fit and details are reminiscent of the origins of jeans: this most legendary piece of clothing.
Type 49 jeans take inspiration from the American gold rush around 1849. When denim pants became symbol of that time for long-lasting garments for hard-working people. These relaxed straight fitted jeans offer a triple needle stitch at the crotch seam for reinforcement. Rivets reinforce the corners of the coin pocket, which is repositioned towards the inside waist. At the back, patch pockets are created.
- High waist
- Roomy at the thigh, straight towards the ankle
- Inset pockets- rivets reinforced
- Inner coin pocket, back pockets
- Zip fly
- Cow leather G-Star label at the backside waist
Guard Denim Organic
This heavier weight, 14 oz denim fabric, woven in a 3 by 1 right hand construction, offers a real denim feel. Created out of 100% organic cotton and dyed with natural true indigo.
- Weight 14 oz denim
- 3x1 right hand twill construction
- 55% Cotton, 45% Organic Cotton
- By buying cotton products from G-Star Raw, you're supporting more sustainable cotton farming through the Better Cotton Initiative. Better Cotton is sourced via a system of Mass Balance. Find out more about our sustainable materials.
- Organic cotton fibers are free of toxic pesticides and chemical fertilizers. Growing organic cotton improves the soil quality, prevents water contamination and conserves biodiversity, while saving up to 60% water.
Worn In Night Time
This darker shade of indigo denim is finished with soft fades and worn in details.
105°F normal process
Art. nr.: D20960-C967-C957