Type 49 jeans take inspiration from the American gold rush around 1849. When denim pants became symbol of that time for long-lasting garments for hard-working people. These relaxed straight fitted jeans offer a triple needle stitch at the crotch seam for reinforcement. Rivets reinforce the corners of the coin pocket, which is repositioned towards the inside waist. At the back, patch pockets are created.
- High waist
- Roomy at the thigh, straight towards the ankle
- Inset pockets- rivets reinforced
- Inner coin pocket, back pockets
- Zip fly
- Cow leather G-Star label at the backside waist
Kir Denim Organic 2.0
This is a 3rd edition of the World's 1st Cradle to Cradle Certified® Gold G-Star Denim Fabric which was initially released in February 2018. This 2.0 version is still a unisex quality with an oz update to its weight and re-freshed, more dynamic denim character.
- Developed with RFTPi-Raw for the Planet Indigo-world’s cleanest indigo dyeing process, formulated in partnership with DyStar®, G-Star and Artistic Milliners.
- Raw for the Planet Indigo uses 15% less indigo, 70% less chemicals, no salts, and produces no salt by-product during reduction and dyeing process.
- 100% Organic cotton
- Organic cotton fibers are free of toxic pesticides and chemical fertilizers. By choosing organic cotton, we can save up to 60% water.
- 8 dip indigo, 3x1 right hand twill construction, Mid weight 11.5 oz denim
- Fabric chemistry with 0 risk for people and the environment
3D Raw Denim
Untreated and pure, ready for you to break in and make your own.
105°F mild process
Art. nr.: D20506-B988-1241