The Pilot 3D Slim is the latest innovative fit from G-Star. This blueprint takes its inspiration from a vintage Type A-11 US Army Air Force Flight Pants, worn by fighter pilots and air crew during WWII. This is visible through the elongated patches that reinforce the shaped knees. The chunky zipper pocket placed across the calf is another feature known from these types of army pants. Back pockets with a shaped edge are reinforced by a double layer at the bottom. Front inset pockets, combined with a hidden coin pocket on the inside of the waist, complete this detailed design.
- Mid waist
- Narrow from thigh to hem
- Front pockets-rivet reinforced, coin pocket repositioned inside, zipper pocket at the calf, back pockets
- Reinforced knee patched under
- Button fly
- Label at the back waist- cow grain leather
Panzer Stretch Denim Organic
This stretch denim is characterized by a unique dyeing shade. Indigo is combined with an industrial grey, which starts as dark grey and washes down into blue. This organic cotton fabric is enriched with a Lycra® stretch fiber to create a comfortable wear.
- 10.5 oz stretch denim, 3x1 right hand twill construction
- Stretch, ease of movement
- 50% Organic cotton, 48% Cotton, 2% Elastane
- Organic cotton fibers are free of toxic pesticides and chemical fertilizers. Growing organic cotton improves the soil quality, prevents water contamination and conserves biodiversity, while saving up to 60% water.
- By buying cotton products from G-Star Raw, you're supporting more sustainable cotton farming through the Better Cotton Initiative. Better Cotton is sourced via a system of Mass Balance. Find out more about our sustainable materials"about our sustainable materials.”
- Aniline free indigo dyeing (Gold level certified product) and greyish sustainable dyestuff from Archroma.
Worn In Leaden
This deep blue denim shade is overdyed with grey in order to achieve this shade. Worn in details are added to the hips and inner knees.
65-85°f normal process
Art. nr.: D20505-C922-C776