Pilot 3D Slim Jeans
The Pilot 3D Slim is the latest innovative fit from G-Star. This blueprint takes its inspiration from a vintage Type A-11 US Army Air Force Flight Pants, worn by fighter pilots and air crew during WWII. This is visible through the elongated patches that reinforce the shaped knees. The chunky zipper pocket placed across the calf is another feature known from these types of army pants. Back pockets with a shaped edge are reinforced by a double layer at the bottom. Front inset pockets, combined with a hidden coin pocket on the inside of the waist, complete this detailed design.
- Mid waist
- Narrow from thigh to hem
- Front pockets-rivet reinforced, coin pocket repositioned inside, zipper pocket at the calf, back pockets
- Reinforced knee patched under
- Button fly
- Label at the back waist- cow grain leather
Teal Stretch Denim
Premium, Italian stretch denim dyed in a unique color which merges grey, blue and green tones.
- 11.25 oz denim 3x1 right hand twill construction
- Added stretch, ease of movement
- 98% Cotton, 2% Elastane
- By buying cotton products from G-Star Raw, you're supporting more sustainable cotton farming through the Better Cotton Initiative. Better Cotton is sourced via a system of Mass Balance. Find out more about our sustainable materials"about our sustainable materials.”
- Using N-Denim dyeing technology from Candiani
- A denim dyeing technology that accelerates the penetration of Indigo into the yarns. Saving up to 33% water and 50% chemicals during tis process.
Worn In Rivulet
A medium indigo shade, finished with fadings and worn in details at the hips.
105°F normal process
Art. nr.: D20505-C048-C600