The Pilot 3D Slim is the latest innovative fit from G-Star. This blueprint takes its inspiration from a vintage Type A-11 US Army Air Force Flight Pants, worn by fighter pilots and air crew during WWII. This is visible through the elongated patches that reinforce the shaped knees. The chunky zipper pocket placed across the calf is another feature known from these types of army pants. Back pockets with a shaped edge are reinforced by a double layer at the bottom. Front inset pockets, combined with a hidden coin pocket on the inside of the waist, complete this detailed design.
- Mid waist
- Narrow from thigh to hem
- Front pockets-rivet reinforced, coin pocket repositioned inside, zipper pocket at the calf, back pockets
- Reinforced knee patched under
- Button fly
- Label at the back waist- cow grain leather
Model is 6'2'' and is wearing a size 32/32 (Waist 30'', Hips 39''). See size guide
Kir Stretch Denim Organic
Designed by G-Star RAW, this is a world's 1st Cradle to Cradle Certified™ Gold Stretch Denim Fabric. It is our follow up to the world's 1st non-stretch Cradle to Cradle Certified™ Gold denim fabric, which we introduced to the market in February 2018.
- Developed with RFTPi-Raw for the Planet Indigo-world’s cleanest indigo dyeing process, formulated in partnership with DyStar®, G-Star and Artistic Milliners.
- Raw for the Planet Indigo uses 15% less indigo, 70% less chemicals, no salts, and produces no salt by-product during reduction and dyeing process, consequently saving water and leaving clean and recyclable water effluent.
- 98% Organic cotton, 2% Elastane (ROICA™ V550)
- Organic cotton fibers are free of toxic pesticides and chemical fertilizers. Growing organic cotton improves the soil quality, prevents water contamination and conserves biodiversity, while saving up to 60% water.
- Elastane (ROICA™ V550) is degradable premium stretch fiber from Japan, which holds a Gold Level Material Health Certificate from the Cradle to Cradle Products Innovation Institute.
- Fabric chemistry with 0 risk for people and the environment.
Worn In Hale Navy
This darker shade of indigo denim is finished with fades and worn in details.
105°F mild process
Art. nr.: D20505-B767-C598