GSRR Type 49 Relaxed Straight Jeans
These GSRR Type 49 jeans take inspiration from the American gold rush around 1849. When denim pants became symbol of that time for long-lasting garments for hard-working people. These relaxed straight fitted jeans offer a triple needle stitch at the crotch seam for reinforcement. Rivets reinforce the corners of the coin pocket, which is repositioned towards the inside waist. At the back, patch pockets are created with a raised wokkie. One of these is designed with an inner pocket as well.
Relaxed Straight Fit
- High waist
- Roomy at the thigh, straight towards the ankle
- Inset pockets- rivets reinforced
- Inner coin pocket- snap closure added to the waist, inside pocket added to the back
- Back pockets- raised wokkie
- Button fly
Yudono Selvedge Denim
Japanese 3x1 right hand twill selvedge denim. Skilfully woven on antique Toyoda Shuttle looms from the 1950s.
- Weight 10.8 oz
- 3x1 Right hand twill construction
- 100% Cotton
Untreated and pure, ready for you to break in and make your own.
30° normal process
Art. nr.: D19773-C736-001