Triple A Regular StraightThe inspiration for this new blueprint goes back to the 50s when the Jeans started to become a fashion statement. The Workwear use that characterized the previous years was shaken off and the shapes got slimmer and sexier and Jeans became a cult staple thanks to Movie and Music icons who wore this classic silhouette throughout the decades.
Jeans Triple A offers a new, yet timeless fit that's sitting higher on the body with a regular straight leg from the thigh down. The way we recommend to style this jeans is high on the waist with a tee tucked in. That said, as with any other pair of jeans, feel free to wear and style it to your liking.
Regular Straight Fit
- Straight from top to bottom
- Squared back pockets- reinforced bottom
- Rivet reinforced corners- front pockets
- Button fly
- Cow leather G-Star label at the backside waist
- Choose your usual jeans size for a high waist look or one size up to wear it lower on your hips.
Kir Broken Twill Organic
In February 2018, G-Star was the 1st brand in the world to bring the Cradle to Cradle Certified Gold Denim fabric into the market under the name Kir denim Organic. This season G-Star introduces Kir broken twill organic. A 3x1 broken twill construction made out of 100% organic cotton that offers a soft cotton feel. It's dyed in an 8-dip indigo shade with a slight green cast, derived from the cleanest indigo dyeing process which we formulated with our partners DyStar® and Artistic Milliners back in 2017.
- Developed with RFTPi-Raw for the Planet Indigo-world’s cleanest indigo dyeing process, formulated in partnership with DyStar®, G-Star and Artistic Milliners.
- Raw for the Planet Indigo uses 15% less indigo, 70% less chemicals, no salts, and produces no salt by-product during reduction and dyeing process.
- 100% Organic cotton
- Organic cotton fibers are free of toxic pesticides and chemical fertilizers. By choosing organic cotton, we can save up to 60% water.
- Medium weight 11.5 oz denim, 3x1 broken twill construction
- Cradle to Cradle Certification™ is the only certification in the world designed for circular product economy and it is the most rigorous because it requires unparalleled levels of transparency across the supply chain.
Mid shade of indigo with a worn in effect and soft fades.
Do not bleach
Art. nr.: D19161-C779-D346