Tight from thigh to hem
Tool pocket added to the front pocket - additional pocket added to one of the back pockets
Loop added to the backside waistband
Label at the back waist- cow grain leather
Heavy Elto Pure Superstretch
- Weight 12.3 oz denim
- 3x1 right hand twill construction
- Excellent stretch, over 35% and superb recovery
- 92% Cotton, 6% Elastomultiester (T400® EcoMade), 2% Elastane (Lycra®)
- The LYCRA® fibers we use are high performance stretch fibers which hold a Gold Level Material Health Certificate from the Cradle to Cradle Products Innovation Institute.
- By buying cotton products from G-Star Raw, you're supporting more sustainable cotton farming through the Better Cotton Initiative. Better Cotton is sourced via a system of Mass Balance. Find out more about our sustainable materials.
Worn In Moss
Art nr: d17235-c051-c777
RESPONSIBLE MATERIALS RANKING
It is our ambition to continuously improve the environmental impact of our products. This overview displays the composition of this garment and ranks the fibers (in the main fabric of the garment) according to their environmental impact. The categories were defined by combining existing industry tools and scoring mechanisms. Learn more
- LYCRA® elastanethe LYCRA® fibers we use are high performance stretch fibers which hold a Gold Level Material Health Certificate from the Cradle to Cradle Products Innovation Institute.
- Elastomultiester (T400® EcoMade)a sustainable stretch fiber, partially made from recycled and renewable resources.
- CottonBy choosing products that contain Cotton (BCI), you are supporting the Better Cotton Initiative’s mission to help cotton communities survive and thrive, while protecting and restoring the environment. BCI applies a mass balance system, which means that the cotton is mixed with conventional cotton in a complex supply chain. Because the end product may therefore not actually contain Better Cotton, we choose not to rank it.