The Type C 3D straight tapered jeans is based on a design introduced at the NY fashion show back in 2009, when under- and oversized elements were combined. This 2.0 version of takes the principle of exaggerated proportions and translates this in to the higher coin pocket as well as the oversized back pockets. The 'O' leg effect remains, whereby the inside ankle kicks up.
Straight Tapered Fit
- Relaxed waistband
- Inset pockets with button closed pocket inside
- Oversized back pockets
- Vertical placed seams at upper back hip
- G-Star RAW label at back side waist
Model is 6'4'' and is wearing a size 32/32 (Waist 30'', Hips 34''). See size guide
Kir Stretch Denim Organic
Designed by G-Star RAW, this is a world's 1st Cradle to Cradle Certified™ Gold Stretch Denim Fabric. It is our follow up to the world's 1st non-stretch Cradle to Cradle Certified™ Gold denim fabric, which we introduced to the market in February 2018.
- Developed with RFTPi-Raw for the Planet Indigo-world’s cleanest indigo dyeing process, formulated in partnership with DyStar®, G-Star and Artistic Milliners.
- Raw for the Planet Indigo uses 15% less indigo, 70% less chemicals, no salts, and produces no salt by-product during reduction and dyeing process, consequently saving water and leaving clean and recyclable water effluent.
- 98% Organic cotton, 2% Elastane (ROICA™ V550)
- Organic cotton fibers are free of toxic pesticides and chemical fertilizers. Growing organic cotton helps to improve soil quality, prevents water contamination and conserves biodiversity. By choosing organic cotton, we can save up to 91% water.
- Elastane (ROICA™ V550) is degradable premium stretch fiber from Japan, which holds a Gold Level Material Health Certificate from the Cradle to Cradle Products Innovation Institute.
- Fabric chemistry with 0 risk for people and the environment.
Worn In Ripped Blue Faded
A light aged indigo denim, finished with deep fadings and destroy marks.
40° mild process
Art. nr.: D16851-B767-B190