G-BleidA western inspired jean with a hard ware look and feel that features extra details inspired by leather tool belts. This 7 pocket jean features 2 extra pockets than a regular 5 pockets jean. One is integrated in the back yoke and stitched through with a heavy-duty saddle stitch normally used in leather goods. At the front left pocket an extra nail pocket is placed. key features of the jean are stitched using heavy duty stitching for increased strength and durability.
The G-Bleid slim jean is a western design infused with heavy duty toolbelt details, adding strength and durability. Two additional pockets are added to this authentic 5-pocket design. A small nail pocket integrated at the waistband offers a hidden pocket. Heavy duty stitching is used to create the other pocket, which is set at the backside of the hip. Extra strength of the cornerpoints of the back pockets is created by use of hidden bartacks. The beltloops at the backside are set at an angled position.
- Fitted waistband, loophanger inside
- Mid waist
- Straight through the thigh, leg narrows down towards hem
- Reinforced tool pocket at the backside- heavy duty stitching and rivet
- Double coin pocket- 1 hidden inside waistband, 1 turned version at inset pocket- shank button
- G-Star RAW label is set at inset pocket and at the backside waistband
Heavy Elto Pure Superstretch
Versatile, high quality superstretch fabric with an authentic denim aesthetic in a pure indigo cast. Offering a superb recovery and soft handfeel. This shade is made with sustainable aniline-free pre reduced indigo technology.
- Weight 12.3 oz denim
- 3x1 Right hand twill construction
- Excellent stretch, over 35% and superb recovery
- 92% Cotton, 6% Elastomultiester (T400® EcoMade), 2% Elastane (Lycra®)
- The LYCRA® fibers we use are high performance stretch fibers which hold a Gold Level Material Health Certificate from the Cradle to Cradle Products Innovation Institute.
- By buying cotton products from G-Star Raw, you're supporting more sustainable cotton farming through the Better Cotton Initiative. Better Cotton is sourced via a system of Mass Balance. Find out more about our sustainable materials.
Vintage Striking Blue
A light aged indigo denim, finished with authentic wear marks and deep fadings.
65-85°f normal process
Art. nr.: D16850-C051-B171