This style is crafted from Cradle to Cradle Certified™ Gold G-Star Denim Fabric, which chemistry presents 0 risk for people and planet. This Tobog 3D jeans is designed in a relaxed tapered fit. The outer seams is slightly angled, creating a strong silhouette, while the added seams at inner knee give more shape. Rough zippers are placed at the back pockets. Another detail is created by the vertical placed seams in the pocket entrance.
Relaxed Tapered Fit
- Relaxed waistband
- Regular rise
- Roomy in the thigh, narrow at the ankle
- Shaped seaming at inside knee
- Zip back pockets
Kir Denim Organic 2.0
This is a 3rd edition of the World's 1st Cradle to Cradle Certified™ Gold G-Star Denim Fabric which was intially released in February 2018. This 2.0 version is still a unisex quality with an oz update to its weight and re-freshed, more dynamic denim character.
- Developed with RFTPi-Raw for the Planet Indigo-world’s cleanest indigo dyeing process, formulated in partnership with DyStar®, G-Star and Artistic Milliners.
- Raw for the Planet Indigo uses 15% less indigo, 70% less chemicals, no salts, and produces no salt by-product during reduction and dyeing process, consequently saving water and leaving clean and recyclable water effluent.
- 100% Organic cotton
- Organic cotton fibers are free of toxic pesticides and chemical fertilizers. Growing organic cotton helps to improve soil quality, prevents water contamination and conserves biodiversity. By choosing organic cotton, we can save up to 91% water.
- 8 dip indigo, 3x1 right hand twill construction, mid weight 11.5 oz denim
- Fabric chemistry with 0 risk for people and the environment
Antic Nile. Sustainably washed with 0 water waste and air dried to save 85% energy.
Do not bleach
Art. nr.: D14459-B988-A943