This is our Most Sustainable Jeans ever, made with Raw for the Planet Indigo, the world's first ever Cradle to Cradle Certified™ Gold denim fabric. Classic 5-pocket construction keeps things understated. While beautifully aged denim brings a broken-in feel from day one. Dress them up or down for the season.
- Tapered Fit
- Cradle to Cradle certified™ Gold denim fabric
- Button Closure
Model is 1.9m and is wearing a size 32/32 (Waist 82cm, Hips 00cm). See size guide
Kir Denim O
The D-Staq 5-Pocket Tapered Jeans are cut from Cradle to Cradle Certified™ Gold G-Star Denim Fabric, a World’s 1st.
- Developed with RFTPi-Raw for the Planet Indigo-world’s cleanest indigo dyeing process, formulated in partnership with DyStar®, G-Star and Artistic Milliners.
- Raw for the Planet Indigo uses 15% less indigo, 70% less chemicals, no salts, and produces no salt by-product during reduction and dyeing process.
- This fabric saves water and leaves clean and recyclable water effluent. The fabric chemistry is with 0 risk for people and the environment
- 100% Organic Cotton
- 8 dip indigo
- 3x1 right hand twill construction with rich surface character. Mid weight 10.5 oz denim
Skillfully finished with authentic wear marks. Sustainably washed with 0 water waste and air dried to save 85% energy.
40° normal process
Art. nr.: D11729-9436-071