D-StaqThe D-Staq pant is a simplified version of the Staq pant first launched in May 2016. It is a hybrid design combining traditional denim and chino details based on research conducted in the G-Star Raw archive.
These D-Staq 3D Slim Jeans combine a traditional 5-pocket construction with classic chino details. Featuring 9 pockets in total. The coin pocket is repositioned toward the front and the side seam pockets have an additional snap closure. Horizontally placed seams at the back create an enhanced fit.
- Mid waist
- Front: inset pockets, coin pocket moved towards the center, combined with chino side pockets- snap closure
- Back: lowered back pockets combined with slim welt pockets, one with button
- Narrow from thigh to hem
- Zip fly
- Label at the back pocket- cow grain leather
Pelea Superstretch Recycled
This superstretch denim is partly made of recycled cotton, which is obtained by the recycling process of bed linen. As a result the weft color is uniquely. By using Dry Indigo in the dyeing process no water is used or wasted, 89% less chemicals are utilized and 65% of the energy was saved in the entire process. By growing and processing the cotton in Spain, where this fabric itself is created, the CO2-footprint is kept at a lower level.
- Weight 10.5 oz Denim
- 3x1 right hand twill construction
- 69% Cotton, 29% Recycled cotton, 2% LYCRA® elastane
- By buying cotton products from G-Star Raw, you're supporting more sustainable cotton farming through the Better Cotton Initiative. Better Cotton is sourced via a system of Mass Balance. Find out more about our sustainable materials"about our sustainable materials.”
- Use of recycled cotton generates savings on raw materials, water, chemicals and energy.
- The LYCRA® fibers we use are high performance stretch fibers which hold a Gold Level Material Health Certificate from the Cradle to Cradle Products Innovation Institute.
Antique Forest Blue
Medium to darker shade of indigo denim with soft fades.
65-85°f normal process
Art. nr.: D05385-D188-D355