D-Staq 3D Slim Jeans
This product is currently out of stock. Select your size and subscribe to get notified when your size is back in stock.
Model is 6'2'' and is wearing a size 32/32 (Waist 30'', Hips 39''). See size guide
D-StaqThe D-Staq pant is a simplified version of the Staq pant first launched in May 2016. It is a hybrid design combining traditional denim and chino details based on research conducted in the G-Star Raw archive.
The D-Staq 3D Slim Jeans combine a traditional 5-pocket jeans with classic chino details. Featuring 9 pockets in total.
- Mid waist
- Front: inset pockets, coin pocket moved towards the center, combined with chino side pockets- snap closure
- Back: Lowered back pockets combined with slim welt pockets, one with button
- Narrow from thigh to hem
- Zip fly
- Label at the back waist- cow grain leather
Iron Black Superstretch Organic
This organic superstretch denim is developed at Italian mill Candiani. Compact woven in a 3x1 right hand twill construction of 13 oz, this denim quality features the world’s first GRS Certified recycled stretch yarns from Japan. Designed to keep your jeans in shape wear after wear. It is dyed with sustainable black sulphur dye from Archroma, fading down to grey after washing.
- 13 oz stretch denim
- High stretch and recovery
- 97% Organic cotton, 3% Elastane (ROICA™ V550)
- Organic cotton fibers are free of toxic pesticides and chemical fertilizers. Growing organic cotton improves the soil quality, prevents water contamination and conserves biodiversity, while saving up to 60% water.
- Elastane (ROICA™ V550) is degradable premium stretch fiber from Japan, which holds a Gold Level Material Health Certificate™ from the Cradle to Cradle Products Innovation Institute.
- Dyed with sustainable Archroma® sulfur dye
Jet Black Scar Restored
A deep shade of black, finished with worn in details and restored sections.
65-85°f normal process
Art. nr.: D05385-C910-C769