D-StaqThe D-Staq pant is a simplified version of the Staq pant first launched in May 2016. It is a hybrid design combining traditional denim and chino details based on research conducted in the G-Star Raw archive.
The D-Staq 3D slim jeans combine a traditional 5-pocket jeans with classic chino details, resulting in a 9-pocket execution.
- Mid waist
- Lowered jeans back pockets combined with single welt pockets above
- Coin pocket moved towards the front
- Chino side pockets
- Shaped seams at the inner knee
- Zip fly
Elto White Superstretch
Versatile, high quality white superstretch with an authentic denim aesthetic, superb recovery and a soft handfeel.
- Weight 10 oz denim, 3x1 right hand twill construction
- Excellent stretch and recovery
- 92% Organic cotton, 6% Elastomultiester, 2% Elastane (Lycra®166L)
- Organic cotton fibers are free of toxic pesticides and chemical fertilizers. Growing organic cotton helps to improve soil quality, prevents water contamination and conserves biodiversity. By choosing organic cotton, we can save up to 60% water.
- Elastane Lycra®166L is a sustainable high performance stretch fiber which holds a Gold Level Material Health Certificate from the Cradle to Cradle Products Innovation Institute.
65-85°f normal process
Art. nr.: D05385-C267-110