D-StaqThe D-Staq pant is a simplified version of the Staq pant first launched in May 2016. It is a hybrid design combining traditional denim and chino details based on research conducted in the G-Star Raw archive.
The D-Staq 3D slim jeans combine a traditional 5-pocket jeans with classic chino details, resulting in a 9-pocket execution.
- Mid waist
- Coin pocket moved towards the front, chino side pockets
- Lowered jeans back pockets combined with single welt pockets above
- Shaped seams at the inner knee
- Zip fly
- Cow leather label at the back pocket
Elto Black Superstretch
Versatile, high quality black superstretch with an authentic denim aesthetic, superb recovery and a soft handfeel.
- Weight 10.2 oz denim, 3x1 right hand twill construction
- Excellent stretch and recovery
- The black is derived from Archroma's sustainable Diresul RDT dyestuff.
- 91% Cotton, 7% Elastomultiester (T400® EcoMade), 2% Elastane (Lycra®)
- By buying cotton products from G-Star Raw, you're supporting more sustainable cotton farming through the Better Cotton Initiative. Better Cotton is sourced via a system of Mass Balance. Find out more about our sustainable materials.
- LYCRA® T400® ECOMADE is a sustainable stretch fiber, partially made from recycled and renewable resources. Designed to make garments last longer and hold their shape wear after wear.
Sun Faded Glacier Grey
Deeply faded black denim resulting in a light greyish shade.
65-85°f normal process
Art. nr.: D05385-A634-C464