5620 3D Zip Knee Skinny Jeans
5620 G-Star ElwoodThe 5620 G-Star Elwood was first introduced in 1996, and is the original design from the G-Star 3D Denim approach to construction. Head Designer Pierre Morisset pioneered this method as he sought to recreate the jeans of a passing motorcyclist, which had moulded to his legs from longtime exposure to the elements.
The G-Star Elwood jeans was the first G-Star RAW 3D denim design. This zip knee version features the same 3D construction as the original and features a curved zip at knee position.
- Mid waist
- Paneled design, heel guards
- Knee pads: 1 sided curved zip
- Tight from top to bottom
- Button fly
- Label at the upper back - cow grain leather
Iken Superstretch Organic
Inspired by nature and how nature does not produce any waste, G-Star RAW collaborated with Italian Denim Mill Candiani to create a denim fabric with the world’s first regenerative indigo dye concept. This means that the waste from indigo dyeing process is designed to become a fertilizer for the agricultural industry.
- This unique indigo shade merges EarthColors® by Archroma derived from upcycled cotton waste with hydrosulphite free Indigo technology and KItotex®, a natural polymer derived from upcycled food industry waste.
- 9.5 oz stretch denim, 3x1 right hand twill construction
- 97% Organic cotton, 3% Elastane (ROICA™ EF)
- Organic cotton fibers are free of toxic pesticides and chemical fertilizers. Growing organic cotton improves the soil quality, prevents water contamination and conserves biodiversity, while saving up to 60% water.
- ROICA™ EF is a Global Recycled Standard Certified stretch yarn produced in Germany and is designed to keep your garment in shape wear after wear.
Worn In Gravel Blue
A blue grey indigo shade with subtle fades.
105°F normal process
Art. nr.: D01252-C431-B844