5620 G-Star ElwoodThe 5620 G-Star Elwood was first introduced in 1996, and is the original design from the G-Star 3D Denim approach to construction. Head Designer Pierre Morisset pioneered this method as he sought to recreate the jeans of a passing motorcyclist, which had moulded to his legs from longtime exposure to the elements.
The G-Star Elwood jeans mapped out a new way of thinking about denim when first released. This version features the same anatomical 3D construction as the original, updated with a zipped knee pocket.
- Fitted waistband
- Regular rise
- Tight, narrows legs
- Knee pads, curved zip pocket at one side
- Heel guards
- Zip fly
Model is 1.89m and is wearing a size 32/32 (Waist 76cm, Hips 86cm). See size guide
Elto Nero Black F Superstretch
Versatile, high quality superstretch quality with an authentic denim aesthetic. Featuring a black color which is designed to stay black, this fabric offers superb recovery and a soft handfeel.
- 10.2 oz denim
- 3x1 Right hand twill construction
- Excellent stretch, over 35% and superb recovery
- Black is derived from Archroma's sustainable Diresul RDT dyestuff and has been designed to keep its black color wash after wash.
- 92% Cotton, 7% Elastomultiester (T400® EcoMade), 1% Elastane (Lycra®)
- LYCRA® T400® ECOMADE is a sustainable stretch fiber, partially made from recycled and renewable resources. Designed to make garments last longer and hold their shape wear after wear.
30° normal process
Art. nr.: D01252-B964-A810