5620 3D Zip Knee Skinny Jeans
5620 G-Star ElwoodThe 5620 G-Star Elwood was first introduced in 1996, and is the original design from the G-Star 3D Denim approach to construction. Head Designer Pierre Morisset pioneered this method as he sought to recreate the jeans of a passing motorcyclist, which had moulded to his legs from longtime exposure to the elements.
The G-Star Elwood jeans was the first G-Star RAW 3D denim design. This zip knee version features the same 3D construction as the original and features a curved zip at knee position.
- Mid waist
- Paneled design
- Knee pads: 1 sided curved zip
- Heel guards
- Tight from top to bottom
- Button fly
Elto Black Superstretch
Versatile, high quality black superstretch with an authentic denim aesthetic, superb recovery and a soft handfeel.
- Weight 10.2 oz denim, 3x1 right hand twill construction
- Excellent stretch and recovery
- The black is derived from Archroma's sustainable Diresul RDT dyestuff.
- 91% Cotton, 7% Elastomultiester (T400® EcoMade), 2% Elastane (Lycra®)
- By buying cotton products from G-Star Raw, you're supporting more sustainable cotton farming.
- LYCRA® T400® ECOMADE is a sustainable stretch fiber, partially made from recycled and renewable resources. Designed to make garments last longer and hold their shape wear after wear.
Sun Faded Glacier Grey
Deeply faded black denim resulting in a light greyish shade.
30° normal process
Art. nr.: D01252-A634-C464