5620 G-Star ElwoodThe 5620 G-Star Elwood was first introduced in 1996, and is the original design from the G-Star 3D Denim approach to construction. Head Designer Pierre Morisset pioneered this method as he sought to recreate the jeans of a passing motorcyclist, which had moulded to his legs from longtime exposure to the elements.
The G-Star Elwood jeans was the first G-Star RAW 3D denim design. This zip knee version features the same 3D construction as the original and features a curved zip at knee position.
- Mid waist
- Paneled design, heel guards
- Knee pads: 1 sided curved zip
- Tight from top to bottom
- Button fly
- Label at the upper back - cow grain leather
Model is 6'3'' and is wearing a size 32/32 (Waist 31'', Hips 39''). See size guide
A high stretch denim with superb recovery and a soft handfeel is created in a sustainable way.
- Mid weight 10.2 oz denim
- 3x1 Right hand twill construction
- Excellent stretch and recovery
- 91% Cotton, 7% Elastomultiester (T400® EcoMade), 2% Elastane (Lycra®)
- By buying cotton products from G-Star Raw, you're supporting more sustainable cotton farming through the Better Cotton Initiative. Better Cotton is sourced via a system of Mass Balance. Find out more about our sustainable materials.
- LYCRA® T400® ECOMADE is a sustainable stretch fiber, partially made from recycled and renewable resources. Designed to make garments last longer and hold their shape wear after wear.
Faded Prussian Blue Painted
A medium aged denim finished with washdown effects and worn in details at the hips. Finished with destroyed sections and paint details.
65-85°f normal process
Art. nr.: D01252-8968-D093