5620 Elwood Knee Zip
Paneled design, heel guards
Knee pads: 1 sided curved zip
Tight from top to bottom
Label at the upper back - cow grain leather
Loomer Grey Recycled Stretch Denim
- Weight 9.3 oz stretch denim
- 3x1 right hand twill construction
- 35% Cotton, 35% Lyocell (Tencel™), 28% Polyester (Recycled), 2% Elastane (Lycra®)
- By buying cotton products from G-Star Raw, you're supporting more sustainable cotton farming through the Better Cotton Initiative. Better Cotton is sourced via a system of Mass Balance. Find out more about our sustainable materials.
- Recycled fibers are made of existing materials that are re-used in order to save resources. By giving discarded resources a new life we save raw materials, water, chemicals and energy.
- TENCEL™ branded Lyocell fibers are derived from sustainable wood sources, harvested from certified and controlled sources using a closed loop production process.
Dark Aged Cobler
Art nr: d01252-7863-3143
RESPONSIBLE MATERIALS RANKING
It is our ambition to continuously improve the environmental impact of our products. This overview displays the composition of this garment and ranks the fibers (in the main fabric of the garment) according to their environmental impact. The categories were defined by combining existing industry tools and scoring mechanisms. Learn more
- Polyester (Recycled)made from pre- or post-consumer plastic/polyester waste, of which PET bottles are the most common source. By giving discarded resources a new life we save raw materials, water, chemicals and energy.
- Lyocell (Tencel™)fibres are derived from sustainably sourced wood pulp and, by using less water and closed loops for process chemicals, have a lower environmental impact than conventional lyocell.
- LYCRA® elastanethe LYCRA® fibers we use are high performance stretch fibers which hold a Gold Level Material Health Certificate from the Cradle to Cradle Products Innovation Institute.
- CottonBy choosing products that contain Cotton (BCI), you are supporting the Better Cotton Initiative’s mission to help cotton communities survive and thrive, while protecting and restoring the environment. BCI applies a mass balance system, which means that the cotton is mixed with conventional cotton in a complex supply chain. Because the end product may therefore not actually contain Better Cotton, we choose not to rank it.