Raw Essentials 3301 Jeans
3301The 3301 is a classic 5-pocket jean and represents the cleanest style in the G-Star denim range. Based on the hardwearing labourer’s pant of Western origins, which was known for its ‘non-fit’, the 3301 is a wardrobe staple. Its name is derived from the fabric and colour code of thefirst raw denim introduced by G-Star in 1996.
Crafted from premium selvedge, these hardwearing jeans feature a stripped back design and authentic 5-pocket details. A little added stretch makes them as comfortable as they are skinny.
Super slim fit
- Fitted waist
- Regular rise
- Narrow from thigh to hem
- Zip fly
- Fits small to size – bigger size recommended
Model is 1.9m and is wearing a size 33/32 (Waist 84cm, Hips 100cm). See size guide
RED LISTING SKEW STRETCH DENIM
The Raw Essentials 3301 Jeans is constructed from premium 11.5oz Red Listing selvedge denim with a unique stretch blend for easy movement.
- Medium weight selvedge denim
- Stretch for comfort
- Sustainably made
- 90% cotton, 8% polyester, 2% elastane
Dark Aged Antic
Skilfully finished with gentle fades that replicate months of wear.
- 40° normal process
- Do not bleach
- Do not tumble dry
- Line drying in the shade
- Low temperature iron 110°
- Dry cleaning tetrachloride, normal process
- Contains non-textile parts of animal origin
- Wash inside out
- Wash separately or with similar colours
- Do not iron print, trims and accessories
Art. nr.: D01202-6555-5543