5620 3D Slim Jeans
5620 G-Star ElwoodThe 5620 G-Star Elwood was first introduced in 1996, and is the original design from the G-Star 3D Denim approach to construction. Head Designer Pierre Morisset pioneered this method as he sought to recreate the jeans of a passing motorcyclist, which had moulded to his legs from longtime exposure to the elements.
The G-Star Elwood jeans was the first G-Star RAW 3D denim design. This slim fit version features the same 3D construction as the original and is made from a stretch denim.
- Mid waist
- Paneled design
- Knee pads
- Woven G-Star Originals label at the back pocket
- Narrow from thigh to hem
- Button fly
Otas Black Stretch Denim
A 3x1 stretch black denim offering a rich surface texture. Added elastane creates a comfortable stretch. This style is dyed with sustainable black dyestuff from Archroma.
- Weight 12 oz stretch denim
- 3x1 Right hand twill construction
- Added stretch, ease of movement
- The black is derived from Archroma's sustainable dyestuff.
- 99% Cotton, 1% Elastane (Lycra®)
- By buying cotton products from G-Star Raw, you're supporting more sustainable cotton farming.
30° normal process
Art. nr.: 51025-C530-C282