3301The 3301 is a classic 5-pocket jean and represents the cleanest style in the G-Star denim range. Based on the hard-wearing laborer's pant of Western origins, which was known for its ‘non-fit’, the 3301 is a wardrobe staple. Its name is derived from the fabric and color code of the first raw denim introduced by G-Star in 1996.
The G-Star 3301 straight tapered jeans is an authentic western inspired jeans with classic 5-pocket construction. Bicolored metal rivets strengthen the pocket corners.
- Regular waistband
- Mid waist
- Narrows from knee to hem
- Brand graphic set just above the back pocket
- Button fly
Elto Pure Stretch Denim
Comfortable, versatile stretch denim with an authentic denim character and pure indigo shade which is made with sustainable aniline-free pre reduced indigo technology.
- Weight 11.5 oz denim
- 3x1 Right hand twill construction
- 99% Cotton, 1% Elastane (Lycra®)
- Introduced with Archroma and Advance Denim. This aniline-free pre-reduced indigo technology holds a Gold Level Material Health Certificate from the Cradle to Cradle Products Innovation Institute.
- By buying cotton products from G-Star Raw, you're supporting more sustainable cotton farming through the Better Cotton Initiative. Better Cotton is sourced via a system of Mass Balance. Find out more about our sustainable materials.
Light Indigo Aged
Mildly faded denim shade with a washdown effect and worn in details at the hips.
65-85°f normal process
Art. nr.: 51003-C052-8436