3301The 3301 is a classic 5-pocket jean and represents the cleanest style in the G-Star denim range. Based on the hard-wearing laborer's pant of Western origins, which was known for its ‘non-fit’, the 3301 is a wardrobe staple. Its name is derived from the fabric and color code of the first raw denim introduced by G-Star in 1996.
The G-Star 3301 slim jeans feature a classic 5-pocket construction inspired by authentic Western jeans.
- Mid waist
- 5 pockets
- Narrow from thigh to hem
- Button fly
- Label at the back waist- cow grain leather
Model is 6'3'' and is wearing a size 32/32 (Waist 31'', Hips 39''). See size guide
Kir Night Stretch Denim Organic
As always, G-Star RAW pushes the boundaries and innovates to surpass its latest sustainable achievements. Earlier we introduced the world's 1st Cradle to Cradle Certification™ Gold Stretch Denim Fabric into the market under the name Kir Stretch Denim O. Kir Night Stretch Denim Organic consists of organic cotton and a biodegradable premium stretch fiber which was developed in Japan. The RFTP indigo fabric has been overdyed in Crystal clear black, which is the most sustainable black dyestuff from Archroma. Another sustainable fabric whose chemistry presents 0 risk for people and the planet.
- Developed with RFTPi-Raw for the Planet Indigo-world’s cleanest indigo dyeing process, formulated in partnership with DyStar®, G-Star and Artistic Milliners.
- Raw for the Planet Indigo uses 15% less indigo, 70% less chemicals, no salts, and produces no salt by-product during reduction and dyeing process, consequently saving water and leaving clean and recyclable water effluent.
- 11.2 oz stretch denim, 3x1 right hand twill multicount construction, 98% Organic cotton, 2% Elastane (ROICA™ V550)
- Organic cotton fibers are free of toxic pesticides and chemical fertilizers. Growing organic cotton improves the soil quality, prevents water contamination and conserves biodiversity, while saving up to 60% water.
- Elastane (ROICA™ V550) is degradable premium stretch fiber from Japan, which holds a Gold Level Material Health Certificate from the Cradle to Cradle Products Innovation Institute.
- Cradle to Cradle Certification™ is the only certification in the world designed for circular product economy and it is the most rigorous because it requires unparalleled levels of transparency across the supply chain as it looks at a product design from 5 different perspectives: material health, water stewardship, social fairness, material reutilization and use of renewable energies.
Worn In Deep Water
This deep blue/black denim shade offers a worn look effect around the hips and inner knees.
105°F mild process
Art. nr.: 51001-C830-C596