3301The 3301 is a classic 5-pocket jean and represents the cleanest style in the G-Star denim range. Based on the hardwearing labourer’s pant of Western origins, which was known for its ‘non-fit’, the 3301 is a wardrobe staple. Its name is derived from the fabric and colour code of thefirst raw denim introduced by G-Star in 1996.
The G-Star 3301 slim jeans is an authentic western inspired jean with classic 5-pocket construction. Stripped down to its purest form, this essential jean. Bicolored metal rivets strengthen the pocket corners.
- Fitted waistband
- Regular rise
- Straight through the thigh, leg narrows down towards hem
- Brand graphic set just above the back pocket
- Button fly
Model is 1.89m and is wearing a size 32/32 (Waist 79cm, Hips 96cm). See size guide
Elto Novo Superstretch
Versatile, high quality superstretch with an authentic denim aesthetic, superb recovery, soft handfeel and special blue-grey shade.
- 10.2 oz
- 3x1 Right hand twill construction
- Excellent stretch, over 35% and superb recovery
- Special blue-grey shade, created by Archroma's sustainable Diresul RDT dyestuff.
- 91% Cotton, 7% Elastomultiester (T400® EcoMade), 2% Elastane (Lycra®)
- LYCRA® T400® ECOMADE is a sustainable stretch fiber, partially made from recycled and renewable resources. Designed to make garments last longer and hold their shape wear after wear.
30° normal process
Art. nr.: 51001-B604-A805