3301The 3301 is a classic 5-pocket jean and represents the cleanest style in the G-Star denim range. Based on the hard-wearing laborer's pant of Western origins, which was known for its ‘non-fit’, the 3301 is a wardrobe staple. Its name is derived from the fabric and color code of the first raw denim introduced by G-Star in 1996.
The G-Star 3301 Slim Jeans feature a classic 5-pocket construction inspired by authentic Western jeans.
- Fitted waistband
- Regular rise
- Straight through the thigh, leg narrows down towards hem
- Brand graphic set just above the back pocket
- Button fly
Elto Novo Superstretch
Versatile, high quality superstretch with an authentic denim aesthetic, superb recovery, soft handfeel and special blue-grey shade.
- 10,2 oz denim - 3x1 right hand twill construction
- Excellent stretch, over 35% and superb recovery
- 91% Cotton, 7% Elastomultiester ( T400® EcoMade), 2% Elastane (Lycra®)
- The LYCRA® fibers we use are high performance stretch fibers which hold a Gold Level Material Health Certificate from the Cradle to Cradle Products Innovation Institute.
- Special blue-grey shade, created by Archroma's sustainable Diresul RDT dyestuff.
- By buying cotton products from G-Star Raw, you're supporting more sustainable cotton farming through the Better Cotton Initiative. Better Cotton is sourced via a system of Mass Balance. Find out more about our sustainable materials.
65-85°f normal process
Art. nr.: 51001-B604-A805