- Free shippingON ORDERS OVER $75
Mandarin collar when closed- lapel collar when opened
Long sleeves with slit and button
Chest pockets with flap- hidden snap closure
Waist pockets- flap closure
Inside: pocket- side entry, hanger loop
Famous Brushed Herringbone Recycled Organic
- Woven fabric -fine herringbone structure
- Peach finish, soft touch
- 65% Polyester ( Recycled), 35% Organic cotton
- Recycled polyester is produced from post-consumer or post-industrial waste materials such as PET plastic bottles and apparel. Material that would otherwise have been sent to landfill or to incineration.
- Organic cotton fibers are free of toxic pesticides and chemical fertilizers. Growing organic cotton improves the soil quality, prevents water contamination and conserves biodiversity, while saving up to 60% water.
- Pocket lining: 50% Polyester (Recycled), 50% Organic cotton
Art nr: d20658-c893-1227
RESPONSIBLE MATERIALS RANKING
It is our ambition to continuously improve the environmental impact of our products. This overview displays the composition of this garment and ranks the fibers (in the main fabric of the garment) according to their environmental impact. The categories were defined by combining existing industry tools and scoring mechanisms. Learn more
- Polyester (Recycled)made from pre- or post-consumer plastic/polyester waste, of which PET bottles are the most common source. By giving discarded resources a new life we save raw materials, water, chemicals and energy.
- Cotton (Organic)fibers are free of toxic pesticides and chemical fertilizers.