The design of this GSRR coat offers a knee length style. Welt pockets at the chest have a snap closure that is set underneath a loop, while the waist offers deep zipper pockets. A deep slit at the back has a reinforced edge, alike the lower front and collar. Concealed sheep leather detailing at the collar and back slit complete this G-Star RAW Research coat.
- Lapel collar- option to fully close, top button
- Long sleeves, concealed slits- button
- Broad welt pockets at the chest- snap closure hidden underneath loop
- Deep pockets at the waist, zipper closure
- Reinforced back slit
- Button closure
Burakkupansa Black Denim Organic
This 13 oz denim fabric is made in Japan and features a 3 by 1 right hand twill construction. An intense black color is achieved by having both the warp and the weft separately dyed in black. The yarn is authentic Kurabo ring spun, which inspiration is derived from early 70’s vintage clothes.
- Denim 13 oz, 3x1 right hand twill construction
- 60% Organic cotton, 40% Cotton
- Organic cotton fibers are free of toxic pesticides and chemical fertilizers. Growing organic cotton improves the soil quality, prevents water contamination and conserves biodiversity, while saving up to 60% water.
- By buying cotton products from G-Star Raw, you're supporting more sustainable cotton farming through the Better Cotton Initiative. Better Cotton is sourced via a system of Mass Balance. Find out more about our sustainable materials"about our sustainable materials.”
- Lining: 50% Polyester (Recycled), 50% Organic cotton
- Detailing: 100% Sheep leather
Do not wash
Art. nr.: D20633-C908-A810