GSRR Cropped Jacket
The design of this cropped GSRR jacket is based on a belted “battle dress” jacket from the 30's. Featuring flap pockets with reduced top stitching as well side entry pockets. The two-piece sleeves offer a shaped fit. The waist belt of this jacket can be folded back on itself – out of the way - if desired. Shoulder loops with a strike through stitch create detail to this cropped jacket.
- Flat collar
- Shaped sleeves,adjustable cuff, snap closure
- 3D Flap pockets- hidden snap button, side entry pockets behind
- Volume pleat at the back
- Waistband with belt and buckles
- Hidden snap closure, visible button at the top
Yudono Selvedge Denim
Japanese 3x1 right hand twill selvedge denim. Skilfully woven on antique Toyoda Shuttle looms from the 1950s.
- Weight 10.8 oz
- 3x1 Right hand twill construction
- 100% Cotton
Untreated and pure, ready for you to break in and make your own.
30° normal process
Art. nr.: D19775-C736-001